Tolosa Children’s Dental Center provides a full-range of quality pediatric dental care including preventive and restorative treatment, oral health education, emergency care, and hospital-based services.
717 Walnut Drive, Paso Robles, CA 93446 | map
Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm (closed from 12-1pm for lunch).
Closed on all major holidays.
(805) 238-5334 New patient appointments are available for:
- age 12 and under
- Foster Care Program children under age 18
In accordance with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, we encourage a child’s first visit to the dentist be at the time their first tooth erupts or no later that the age of one.
Payment for appointments can be made in any of the following ways:
- Medi-Cal (Denti-Cal)
Cash (we offer a sliding scale based on income)
VISA / MasterCard / Money Order
Tolosa Children"s Dental Center does not offer payment plans. Payment is due at the time of treatment. No personal checks are accepted.
- SLO County Oral Health Program - Go to www.slooralhealth.org
- Assistance League of San Luis Obispo County – Learn about Operation School Bell, a yearly philanthropic program that provides suitable school clothes and a backpack to Kindergarten - sixth grade children in-need. Go to www.alslocounty.org
- First 5 of San Luis Obispo County – Go to www.first5slo.org
- Community Action Partnership - To find additional health services in SLO County.
Go to www.capslo.org or call 544-2478 for information.