Click Here to Join our busy, professional, compassionate team with the mission of delivering high-quality dental care to underserved children in San Luis Obispo County, CA. Offices in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo (SLO) offer you the ultimate work/life balance in a family-friendly community.
Work and live where people come to vacation. Moderate weather year-round for hiking, water sports, golfing, biking, and more. We boast about our tranquil lifestyle, scenic mountains, miles of pristine coastline, clean air, and light traffic. Explore over two hundred world-class wineries, craft distilleries, breweries, live theater venues, and restaurants. SLO Airport has daily direct flights to 8 major cities.
Associates have full autonomy in establishing their treatment plans and rendering care. Positions are available for Full and Part- Time Pediatric Dentists.
Required Qualifications: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree and valid California Dental license. Graduated(ing) from an accredited pediatric residency program.
- $300,000- $325,000 Salary Range
- $20,000- $40,000 Signing/Relocation Bonus (2-year contract, amount based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage
- Reimbursements for Continued Education, Dues, CA Dental License, Liability Coverage
- Retirement Plan Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Great News! Qualified Loan Repayment Program Participant